WIN A COPY OF LIGHTS OUT ON DVD
COMES TO BLU-RAY™, DVD AND DIGITAL DOWNLOAD FROM WARNER BROS. HOME ENTERTAINMENT ON DECEMBER 12
Meet a new icon of horror when Lights Out comes to Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Download December 12.
Lights Out marks the feature film directorial debut of David F. Sandberg (Annabelle 2) who directed from a screenplay by Eric Heisserer (Final Destination 5), based on Sandberg’s own short film. James Wan, Lawrence Grey and Heisserer served as producers, with Walter Hamada, Dave Neustadter and Richard Brener as executive producers.
Lights Out will be available on December 12 on Blu-ray and includes the film in high definition on Blu-ray disc and as a digital download. Fans can also own Lights Out via purchase from digital retailers beginning on December 12.
When Rebecca left home, she thought she left her childhood fears behind. Growing up, she was never really sure of what was and wasn’t real when the lights went out…and now her little brother, Martin, is experiencing the same unexplained and terrifying events that had once tested her sanity and threatened her safety. A frightening entity with a mysterious attachment to their mother, Sophie, has reemerged. But this time, as Rebecca gets closer to unlocking the truth, there is no denying that all their lives are in danger…once the lights go out.
© 2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. All rights reserved.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow us on Twitter and / or Facebook, and send us a Tweet or post saying “I Want Lights Out!”. We’ll choose a winner at random after midnight on December 18th 2016.
Terms & Conditions:
– Prize for 1x winner is 1 x DVD of Lights Out.
– There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
– The winner will be picked at random. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address.
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
– The promoter of this competition is Fetch Dynamic Ltd.