It’s competition time again. This time, we are offering a copy of new electronica compilation album Synth Wave Volume 1 to one lucky winner.
Synth Wave Volume 1 is the flagship VINYL compilation album of some of the world’s freshest innovative electronic music. Electro, synth pop, electro pop, darkwave… collectively we call it Synth Wave.
Synth Wave Volume 1 challenges the apathetic and predictable current popular music scene and features an array of artists who are regularly championed by the likes of BBC 6 Music, BBC Introducing, and Radio X.
Synth Wave is not just a genre, it’s a culture, an attitude, a state of mind. This is not just a compilation album, more a reflection of a world-wide music phenomenon that is happening now in cities around the world… with artists from Argentina, France, Canada, UK, Sweden, Ireland and Brazil. Exciting, acclaimed artists with new songs, inspired by their electronic peers, with synthesizers, emotion, style and attitude…
Synth Wave Volume 1 has been collated by the team behind the popular Electro London Festival (headlined by ex-Kraftwerk Wolfgang Flür), Analogue Nights and Synthetic City music events: Johnny Normal and Rob Green (The Department) are Electro London Records.
To be in with a chance of winning, simply follow us on Twitter and tweet I WANT SYNTH WAVE at us. We’ll pick one winner at random after the closing date. If you are not on Twitter, you can email an entry to us at the usual address.
Look out for our review of Synth Wave Volume 1 coming soon.
Terms & Conditions
– Closing date: May 31st 2016
– Open to UK participants only
– 1 (one) winner will receive 1 (one) vinyl LP copy of Synth Wave
– The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
– The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants.
– There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner